Monday 22 July 2013

David Rodgers and Sylvester Stallone



Many people will remember David Rodgers from his time with TSW and as host of Treasure Hunt (appearing alongside Cornish comedian, Jethro).
For about 25 years, I've had this 7x5 colour photo of David with Sylvester Stallone. I haven't a clue where it came from or where it was taken or what the occassion was. I've recently been sorting through many old photos and had forgotten all about this one.
If David reads my blog (and I doubt he does!), I'll happily post it onto him if he wants it.

1 comment:

  1. I remember David and especially his quirky sense of humour. When television closed down for the night, after the national anthem, if you waited a few more moments he would say something like, "Why haven't you switched off then?" or, "I know you're still there"!! I saw him once at the Rock Hotel bar in Yelverton in the late 70s or early 80s and nearly told him how that had amused me; however I didn't like to disturb him as he was with friends.

    ReplyDelete